Following advice from the Government on 28th May advising that school was safe to open given that the five tests had been met, Jubilee Primary School has today re-opened more widely to children in both Year 1 and Year 6.
Please view our plan for school re-opening.
The Government has updated their guidance for parents :https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/closure-of-educational-settings-information-for-parents-and-carers/closure-of-educational-settings-information-for-parents-and-carers.
Jubilee Primary School is adhering to all Government advice and information regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19). Information from both the Department of Education and Public Health England has been distributed to Parents and Carers and as the situation is continuing to develop, and we are actively monitoring the guidance that is being sent to schools.
You can help to slow the spread of Coronavirus by making sure you and your children follow these general principles to prevent spreading any respiratory virus:
- Wash your hands often – with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or an alcohol-based sanitiser if soap and water aren’t available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- If you feel unwell, stay at home and don’t attend work or school.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in a bin.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces in the home.
- If you’re worried about your symptoms, please call NHS 111 – don’t go directly to your GP or other healthcare environment.
This helpline has been set up to answer questions about the virus related to education. Staff, parents and young people can contact the helpline.
- Phone: 0800 046 8687
- Email: DfE.email@example.com
- Opening hours: 8am to 6pm (Monday to Friday)
Our school is following guidelines set by the Government regarding school closure.
More detailed guidance is provided in the below websites: